7.5 hours per week term time only 12:00 – 13:30(subject to flexibility)
St. Saviour’s School is looking for a Midday Meals Supervisor to join our energetic, enthusiastic lunchtime team to supervise children and support adults in leading activities over the lunch period Monday to Friday term time only 1.5 hours per day
- Are you able to inspire others?
- Are you able to provide structured play activities that all pupils want to spend their social time taking part in?
- Are you able to communicate and guide pupils and grown up with the care and respect that allows all views to be respected?
- Are you confident in providing a happy, healthy, lunchtime experience for all?
- Are you organised and proactive in your thinking?
- Are you creative and flexible?
- Are you happy to learn?
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments would be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please contact the school for an application form
Closing date: 13th November 2017 – NOON
Interviews: Thursday 15th November 2017
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified