We are looking to appoint an inspiring and energetic teacher to work in our school for September 2020.
We wish to appoint a creative teacher, committed to educating the whole child. Do you have?
- Excellent teaching, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Potential to develop self and others effectively and to work as part of a team.
- Highly reflective practice and commitment to own learning and professional development.
- Creative ideas with an ability to translate them into inclusive practice.
- Good depth of knowledge and use of formative assessment.
- Articulate, and committed to improving outcomes for all pupils to high standards.
We can offer you:
- A friendly, dynamic and inspiring community of pupils, teachers, families and Governors.
- A focus on care, guidance and support for all staff members.
- A dedicated and motivated staff team who believe in collaboration and positive relationships.
- Access to strong partnerships with creative industries and schools.
- Access to high quality professional development opportunities including specialist support, partnership CPD and class based lesson study approaches from within Tower Hamlets and The London Diocesan Board of Schools.
Closing date for applications: Monday 27th April 2020 – Noon
Shortlisting: Monday 27th April 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 29th April 2020